- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing for Small Business Owners
19 March @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFree – £25
I keep getting asked the same questions, by small business owners, about SEO and where to start with digital marketing.
I am running this small, course to try and help alleviate some of those worries and get you going at owning your own digital marketing!
All the information will be tailored to the businesses attending.
Topics to cover:
– What is Marketing?
– What is digital Marketing?
– Customer Personas and how to write one
– Marketing Strategy – what is it and why/how do I write one?
– Social Media for beginners – producing your own content calendar
– What is SEO and how to use it on your website
Takeaways: All personalised to your business
– Customer personas
– Template for a Marketing Strategy and a guide to starting
– A Content calendar, complete with some content ideas
– An understanding of how to ‘do SEO’
Cost: £25 per person.
Please note: Payment will be required in advance, via BACS, to secure your place and to ensure we don’t oversubscribe
Please DM me to book.
There are only 12 spaces.